Edith Cowan University School of Medicine, Australia
Ian Martins completed his PhD studying the role of high density lipoprotein (HDL) in diabetes. In 1993 he was awarded a Saw fellowship from the University of Western Australia to conduct studies relating to the metabolism of chylomicrons and their remnants and the influence of size and composition on their clearance from blood and its importance to atherosclerosis. Ian Martins is a reviewer for open access pub and various other international journals.
His current research into links between diet, diabetes and neurodegenerative diseases builds upon his past experiences and generates outputs that will have relevant and significant impact to the community.
- Drug Delivery Techniques
- Drug Designing Methodologies
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Pharmaceutical, Medicinal and Organic Chemistry
- Green Chemistry in Pharma Industry
- Heterocyclic Chemistry
- Nano-medicine and Nano Technology
- Novel Drug Delivery System (NDDS) and Techniques in Pharmaceutics
- Application of Pharmacology in Medical Science